Friday, October 1, 2010

Rain, Rain, Go Away!!!

Wow, this has been a WET week! Has anyone ever been stuck inside the house all week with a very active 13 month old? Well it is no fun! So Tuesday morning I got dressed, loaded Ella up in her little car and opened the front door to rain... after that I knew it was going to be a long day. So we decided to go to my mom's house for a change of scenery. Wednesday morning= rain again but we braved the weather and went thrift store hunting (one of my most favorite things to do). Thursday, yeah you guessed it, RAIN! So my wonderful mother rescued us from another day of solitaire in Virginia Beach. That night I attended a dental seminar with Josh and since it ended so late and Ella was already asleep (we NEVER wake a sleeping baby) we just stayed the night at my mom's. It is now Friday and it looks like the rain has decided to pack it's bags and move along. Good thing, because the lovely Ashley and Chris are getting married tomorrow in an outdoor ceremony and it is suppose to be nice and sunny! Have a great and hopefully dry weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment