Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fabulous Four Day Weekend


Josh had a 4 day weekend and we were very busy!  On Friday morning we decided to go to Hunt Club Farms to pick out our perfect pumpkins.
I think I found the BEST little pumpkin :)

On Friday night we attended a family costume party hosted by our dear friends.  After carrying a tired and screaming baby in 3 stores, fighting deciding that we are NOT going to paint our child GREEN, we found our costumes...
Princess Leia, Yoda, Luke Skywalker ( my husband is such a trekkie)

On Saturday we ate lunch at the mall and did a little shopping, Josh even picked up a few things, can you believe it!!!?  Later that evening I went to P.F. Changs with my awesome mother-in-law and sister-in-laws... and little Sam :)  It was delicious and I always have good time with just the girls!

On Sunday morning Josh went to Rodanthe in hopes of finding waves, so Miss Ella and I put on our Sunday's Best and headed to church.  After a great lunch with family Josh and I went to an afternoon movie.

Josh also had Monday off and I wanted to go to Home-a-Rama at Ocean View but I was nervous to take Ella because she hates riding in the stroller, but if we let her walk she would be EVERYWHERE!  So before we left I ran up the road to a local baby consignment shop and found the perfect solution!!!

Where's Ella????

The baby backpack carrier worked great and she was actually excited to get in it!

Side note:  I want a room like this...

1 comment:

  1. I love the costumes!! Soooo cute! And I would LOVE to have a room like that, too. :] What baby store did you go to? I'm always looking to find some good baby consignment shops.

    ReplyDelete