Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hey Mama!



I am now 21.5 weeks pregnant and my pants are definitely a little snug... So hello maternity jeans, I still think they should be acceptable everyday wear even when NOT pregnant :)  When I was pregnant with Miss E I loved waking up every morning and dressing my baby bump, especially in the spring and summer months.  So I am going to start posting some of my maternity style throughout this pregnancy!  Here is today's look!

jeans- Target jeggings(so comfortable)...striped shirt- Old Navy...blue sweater- Old Navy...floral scarf- Target





4 comments:

  1. Dev you would be beautiful in a brown paper bag! And you are especially beautiful when pregnant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! And you can't even tell you're pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have great style! I'm always noticing that in your pics...I especially love the summer weight scarves. I've gotten a few myself this year!

    ReplyDelete