Monday, November 1, 2010

Confession

"Hello, my name is Devyn and I am re-do-aholic."

I am always moving a vase here, adding a pillow there, and thinking of home improvements for Josh to do :)  In a recent post I gave you a tour inside Casa De Curling, but here are a few little updates we have done...

(downstairs half-bath before)

(after 1)

(after 2)

(new pendant lighting above the kitchen sink)

(new carpet downstairs)

I am so excited to take down the fall decor and decorate for Christmas this week!!!  I know its way too early for some of you but I am my mother's daughter and the day after Halloween is the best time to put up Christmas :)







4 comments:

  1. Yay Devyn! I just saw you have a blog on your FB page! I'm your newest follower:-) Mine is linked to my profile if you ever care to check it out! I love the changes you made to the house...they all look great! I look forward to keeping up with you here!

    http://mylipswillglorifyyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Devyn, I condo looks beautiful!! I can't wait to see it all decorated for Christmas and yes you are mine...I started wrapping Christimas gifts today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too funny! Decorating for Christmas the day after Halloween? I'm secretly jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather- Thanks for becoming a follower! I am jumping over to yours right now :)

    Mom- I already asked Josh to get down my Christmas boxes this week!

    Kelly- My mom takes down the Halloween and immediately puts up Christmas decorations... and can you guess what happens December 26??? That's right... they ALL come down :)

    ReplyDelete