Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween and Hikes

This Halloween I made Ella's costume. I decided that she would be the cutest dog.  Dog was her first word and every animal is a "dog"!  So I went to the fabric store and bought a yard of tan fleece material that ended up being on sale for only $3 and then I found some brown fleece in the scrap basket for only $1.  I think it turned out pretty good for 4 bucks!  We started the night off a Josh's aunt's house with dinner and pictures and then we went to our church for Trunk or Treat.  It didn't take Ella long to figure out that if you walk up to a car and look cute then you get a piece of candy :)  Here are a few pictures...



(her first house)

( Ashley and Dylan the bee, she made his cute little costume too)

(at this point she is now running to the next stop)

(candy + happy toddler = success)


..............................................................................................


Josh had off on Monday and it was the perfect Fall day so we decided to go for a little hike. 

(I guess the scenery was not exciting)


(self-timer)

(ready to go home)











1 comment:

  1. I was wondering if you made her costume-it's really cute! We chose the duck because it was Christian's first "word word" if that makes sense! haha

    ReplyDelete