Monday, August 30, 2010

Mellow Monday


Hello friends!  It was an exciting and busy weekend over here at the Curling corner.  After leaving the office late Friday (remember, I was a working lady last week) we came home, put Ella to bed and called it a night.  On Saturday morning/ afternoon we went to the beach at Sandbridge.  It was a beautiful day and the hubby even  got to surf.  Later that evening I went to a shower for the wonderful Amanda Harmon... soon to be Mrs. Amanda Dunlow (check her out over at http://www.insightofanewlywed.blogspot.com/.  After the shower we headed south to Rodanthe in search of waves from Hurricane Danielle.  The hubby surfed Sunday morning and after checking the surf forecast for the MILLIONTH time, he decided that "the waves in VA Beach are going to be firing on Monday morning", so we packed up and headed back home.  I guess it was payback for my Williamsburg adventure last weekend.  But I am soooo glad we came home early because my sister-in-law gave birth to little Samuel Dean and we were able to go visit them in the hospital, Mom and baby were GREAT!  So this morning me and Ella went for a walk to the park and grocery shopping, while the hubby nursed a cold that he came down with last night.  I even managed to spray paint a small table in between naps!

Here are a few pics of  precious baby Sam

2 comments:

  1. Sam is beautiful! I can still call him beautiful cause he's just a baby. Katie looks amazing as always. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd never know Katie had just had a baby. Congrats to the whole family - finally, a boy after all those sweet girls.

    ReplyDelete