Thursday, August 26, 2010

Alarm Clocks and Time Cards

Well this week has been a different experience for me. My husband, Josh, owns a dental office and his front desk secretary, the wonderful Kimberly, has been on vacation. So I was thrown into the waters of dental codes, insurance questions, phone calls, and patient emergencies. While I love spending the day observing my hubby in his daily 8-5 environment, I miss my little Ella so much. I have become very spoiled by being a stay-at-home mom, and not to mention I have been slacking on my blogging!!!! I have a new respect for all the moms out there who do this every day and then go home and become MOM. Although I have complained about having to leave Ella every day she doesn't appear to be bothered by it. She has two wonderful grandmothers who have taken great care of her and I am very thankful for them! So tomorrow morning at 8:00am I will clock in and when 5:00pm rolls around I will go back to being just "Ella's mom" and "Josh's wife" but I am completely ok with that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment