Friday, July 22, 2011

Come on in!

Here are a few snapshots of our new home... 

The foyer.

My favorite.

Another view of the foyer.
 

The study/office.


The living room and dining room.

My barn door table.  The chandelier was brass and Josh spray painted it gunmetal.



My blue Mason jars.

View from den.


Kitchen.  
We switched out the boring light fixture with the red pendant lights.
(After buying 3 different colors of paint, I finally decided on the green)

Our bedroom.

Our bathroom.

Our bathroom.
(and Ella's cute little frog potty)


Clara's room.
 The green carpet will soon be replaced but for now I just rolled with it and decided on a outdoor garden theme for the room.
 (Ella was napping so I couldn't take a pic of her room)

Laundry room.  
( I want a fancy schmancy laundry room, so the hubby said it can be our next project)

Den.
(Can you find the sleepy head?)



Sea glass collection.

Thanks for stopping by :)

2 comments:

  1. You must have hung up those mirrors right after we left! haha :] Your house is beautiful. When we sell this one and buy our forever home, will you come decorate it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I am looking forward to buying our first home and decorating it myself :-)

    ReplyDelete