Friday, January 28, 2011

Oh well...



Things I DON'T feel guilty about...


- That over the past 2 days I ate a WHOLE pint of Ben & Jerry's ice cream... by myself

- That I use Ella's love for Veggie Tales (she could and sometimes does watch Bob all day) so I can blog...

- Putting my pajamas on at 4:00... sometimes earlier

- That Ella is definitely getting Benadryl before the flight to Costa Rice next week 

- Being too tired to cook, so I feed my family a frozen pizza... at least Ella loves it :)

- That I feel the need to buy Ella a new outfit every time I go out

- That I spend a ridiculous amount of time on home decor websites

- That I have a massage gift card but am afraid to use it because once its gone... its gone

-  That I will run the dishwasher for one plate because I hate to wash dishes


(maybe I do feel a little guilty about ALL of these, but if I act like I don't then they sound better)

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel guilty about those things! You are growing a little baby. That is hard work! :]

    ReplyDelete