Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Love is in the air... or on a tree??


I am obsessed... ummm love Target!  I always browse their dollar bins at the entrance and of course always end up with $10 worth of stuff that I am sure I didn't need :/  (Josh calls it the sucker bins
Anyways...   
I found some cute Valentine's Day ribbon (to make Miss E some new bows) and then found a random pack of 4 foam hearts and threw them in the cart.
  
Fast forward three days later when I am unloading my groceries and found the poor little hearts, that "I really needed", laying in my backseat. So this morning I hot glued some of the V-day ribbon onto the back of them and then hung the hearts on my berry branch.


Speaking of Target, I have to go pick up some pictures... and maybe just "look around"...
Have a Happy Wednesday :)

1 comment: