Wednesday, December 29, 2010

a change for a New Year

For Christmas my lovely mother bought me a slipper chair.  I fell in love with these chairs from Target and after she purchased TWO i began to secretly plot how to steal borrow one of hers :)  My condo is very narrow (as you saw hereand there are not many ways to rearrange so I was a little worried about adding another piece of furniture to the already cramped space.  So after taking down allllll the Christmas decorations and tree (yes, I am one of those people who put their decorations up before Thanksgiving and take them down the day after Christmas, I get it from my mama)  I came up with this...




(pssst...There is an extra bonus if you can spot Milo)

I really wish I would have taken a picture of my house after the madness of Christmas day so that you would fully appreciate this haha!






3 comments:

  1. I found Milo....on the couch/pillow. haha!! Am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw him too.....crazy ole Milo! All is beautiful Devyn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There he is... hiding behind the pillow. :] Can you come decorate my house? Please? lol

    ReplyDelete